Donnerstag, 17. März 2011

#35 - The Beatles - With The Beatles

With this album I'm entering new territory. Not musically, even though that's probably true, too, but no, this is the first album where I already know a large amount of songs. I'm trying the best I can to view this and all coming albums that I know as neutral as possible. So here we go:
Compared to all albums before, this one certainly has a fresh, modern feel to it. The half hour goes by very quickly and the songs have a big variety, but not only in speed or genre, but also in quality. There are great cover songs ("Please mr. postman"), great fab songs ("All i've got to do"), but also weaker covers ("Roll over beethoven") and songs by the Beatles themselves ("Not a second time"). But the good songs are the majority, and the best of them already let you feel that there might be more and better to come.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen